Good news!

Junomom1
on 10/1/11 11:40 pm - PA
 Hello Everyone!

I am happy to report that my insurance company has authorized the surgery and I have a date....
October 26!   I am very excited, a little anxious, but overall elated and looking forward to this great opportunity! 

On Friday, I had a second office visit with Dr. Marymor, and I was able to ask all the questions that had occured to me since the initial consultation and I established more of a personal connection with him.
It took a while, but I made him smile!  And I asked him to tell me a joke just before I go under. :-)

I am glad that I returned for a second visit and I thank all of you for your encouragement to do so and for you support.

I'll be thinking of everyone else on this journey at all the various points at which you are...pre, post, plateau, whatever you are going through, stay the course if you can, and I wish you well!

Thank you!

Marianne
kreavis1979
on 10/2/11 2:46 am - PA
Great news Marianne, so glad you were approved and you were able to make a better connection with Dr. M. I am looking forward to seeing your progress and highs and lows of your surgery.

Best wishes,
Katie
Junomom1
on 10/2/11 6:28 am - PA
 Thank you very much, Katie! I know there will be highs and low, and stubborn plateaus (hey, that rhymes ;-) and I'm getting ready for them!  You look great! Congrtaulations on your success!

Marianne
bvohl
on 10/2/11 4:22 am
Marianne,

That is AWESOME news!!! October 26th is my wedding anniversary!

Keep us updated and good luck!

We will make room for you on the loser's bench!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Junomom1
on 10/2/11 6:30 am - PA
 Thanks, Beth!  Happy Wedding Anniversary in advance!! 
I will keep you posted and I never thought I would be so eager to sit on the loser's bench!
Hold my spot!

Be well!

Marianne
Sara E.
on 10/2/11 4:36 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Congrats on your great news!
Whoo-hoo!

Sara

Junomom1
on 10/2/11 6:33 am - PA
Thanks, Sara! 
I'm thinking positive and hoping the surgery will go well. I know the rest is up to me!

Marianne

IdaMae D.
on 10/2/11 4:54 am - Philadelphia, PA
Marianne:

Congratulations on your insurance approval!  Glad you have found a connection with Dr. M. 

Ida

IdaMae

Junomom1
on 10/2/11 6:36 am - PA
 Thanks, Ida.

The second visit with Dr. M was well worth it! Glad I went.

Thank you for your support!

Marianne
dit657
on 10/2/11 9:40 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Awesome news Marianne!! I'm glad you felt a better connection with Dr Marymor - I think that's very important for this type of surgery - and you really do need to feel comfortable with the person who is going to be messing with your innards - LOL!!

Keep us posted as you progress through the different steps of WLS - we're all here for you and will offer whatever support and advice we can.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views